Spencer
Partly Cloudy -3°F Partly Cloudy
Tue Partly Cloudy
3/-8
Wed Sunny
3/0
Thu Partly Cloudy
14/11

The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was ‘Born a Muslim’

rt franklin graham 100820 me

“I think the president’s problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name,” Graham told CNN’s John King in a televised interview that aired Thursday night.

“Now it’s obvious that the president has renounced the prophet Mohammed, and he has renounced Islam, and he has accepted Jesus Christ. That’s what he says he has done. I cannot say that he hasn’t. So I just have to believe that the president is what he has said,” Graham continued, adding that “the Islamic world sees the president as one of theirs.”

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
Share

Related posts:

  1. 24% believe Obama is a Muslim, what’s wrong with the other 76%?
  2. Mr. Obama (President) we cant afford you.
  3. Lou Pritchett – Open Letter to President Obama
  4. HAS IT STARTED? – HAS IT STARTED? – HAS IT STARTED? HEARD PRESIDENT OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION IS RECRUTING COLLEGE STUDENTS
  5. The new NASA

Comments are closed.