Mexican Military Finds 72 Bodies Near Border

WO-AC280 MEXICO D 20100825190809

MEXICO CITY—Gunmen from a drug cartel appear to have massacred 72 migrants from Central and South America who were on their way to the U.S., a grisly event that marks the single biggest killing in Mexico’s war on organized crime. These are refered to as OTM’s, other than Mexicans. It is believed by some, that thousands of Muslim terrorists are using the southern border as a way to your neighborhood.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
Share

Related posts:

  1. United Border Coalition Tea Party Rally
  2. 24% believe Obama is a Muslim, what’s wrong with the other 76%?
  3. The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was ‘Born a Muslim’
  4. Quick Links – US Military
  5. Rep. Pete Stark Mocks Border Security Advocates

Comments are closed.