Oval Office rug gets history wrong

muslim

The press reporting on all the changes (construction & redecorating) to the white house, have by design gotten it all wrong. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see the colors of mecca are the colors of the white house. Most everything there is in gold’s & reds, the colors of the Muslim world. In this case, they even got the great seal wrong, and I don’t think that’s by accident.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
Share

Related posts:

  1. Oval Office Extreme Makeover?
  2. The 8 PM address from the oval office
  3. 24% believe Obama is a Muslim, what’s wrong with the other 76%?
  4. Deep water drilling – some history
  5. What’s wrong with Public pensions, and other compensations,

Comments are closed.